Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dad has his dancing shoes on!

So, I have almost doubled the music on my computer today. I've spent the whole afternoon/evening/night loading dad's old Cd's so he can listen to them on his iPod. I forgot to mention earlier, but his last question about the iPod last night was at about 12:20. He came upstairs and asked me "How do I shut this thing off?"

He has been dancing around the house since he got home. Literally dancing. He has the volume turned up so loud, that we can all hear the music word for word. Even from other rooms with the TV on. His spirits are completely turned around this week, and I know the iPod had a huge impact. He keeps saying how much he really wanted one, but how he wasn't going to actually spend the money and get one. He has not set it down, except for me to add more music to it. He even already drained the approximately 16 hour battery life.

I have also realized that I'm no longer going to be able to initiate conversation with my father without some sort of nudge, hit, etc. With his iPod constantly on and loud, he can not hear a word we are saying. But, this also makes it a million times easier to talk about him behind his back. ;D

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I just want to know what color his "dancing" shoes are! That's too funny! Remind him that I love him. And you all too!

Steven said...

My shoes are Blue Suede, and love you too! Thank you.

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG