Monday, March 22, 2010

Giving the iPod

I just gave dad the iPod. It would be the understatement of the year to say he absolutely loved it. He was completely surprised. He said he wants to know who to send the thank you cards to. We gave it to him right before he was going to go to bed. I had a very busy weekend and had to wait till Sunday night to add the music to it. He made the comment "now I'm going to stay up all night figuring this thing out!" He took it downstairs, and kept coming back with questions about it. I gave him the rest of the money to spend on certain Cd's, accessories, etc. for it. I told him there would be a lot of disappointed people if he didn't spend that money on goodies for himself. He soon came up with cash and wanted me to buy him some Cd's over the Internet. We searched and bought one (because that's all my bank account would allow with a deposit). He was so excited and began to list a lot more Cd's that he was going to buy. As of now, he is still downstairs playing with it. :D

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome! I am going to buy him the Casting Crown CD with "I'll Praise Him in This Storm" on it, if he doesn't already have it!

Savannah said...

We do not have that one! :D

sheilamc77 said...

I really like this blog keeps me in the loop I pray in the morning and at night. Steven is not going to be defeated he is a winner and he will win this fight So many prayers go out daily and they will be answered love to all

Post a Comment

 
Template designed using TrixTG